The 2017 yoga retreat was such a blow out success that I can’t wait any longer to get started on making 2018 a more enriched and empowering experience.
For me, it’s important that I offer a yoga retreat that is in integrity with financial consciousness. That’s why, for the first time, I am offering a three month payment plan that is available at early bird registration prices! This will allow you to reserve your spot (I’m sure we’ll sell out this year!) and not be stressed about how you will pay for it or put it on your credit card and pay stupid interest on it.
If you’ve already packed your swimsuit and sunscreen (which is all you really need) and are ready to reserve your spot – Scroll down and choose which of the four options is best for you.
If you’re not quite sure what the hell is going on, but would like more information on how you can immerse yourself in the beauty, empowerment and connection to your most authentic self with me in Costa Rica click HERE for all the details on what happens. Then come back here and grab your spot!
Read the info below please!
What you need to know about early bird registration and the 3 month payment plan
- Early bird prices will be available until October 15th, 2017
- Price go up by $300 after October 15th, 2017
- There will be no payment plan after October 15th, only payment in full will be accepted
- There is a non-refundable administrative fee of $250.00
- Cancellation of reservation- Things happen, I get it! All payment, but the $250 administrative fee, will be refunded if the withdrawal happens before February 7th, 2018. There are no refunds after February 7, 2018.
- This payment includes:
- 5 nights accommodations
- 3 healthy & delicious meals each day
- All accommodations have private baths
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Heavenly good juju with like minded people who will become your family for the week
- Sunsets that will blow your mind
- This payment does NOT include
- Airfare into Liberia, Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from Liberia airport to Nosara where Bodhi Tree Resort is located
- On site activities such as surfing, tours, stand up paddle boarding, etc
- Clean underwear (you’re on your own!)
- A guarantee that you won’t fall in love with the Pura Vida culture of Costa Rica
- The cost of a memorial tattoo (just sayin’ because two people got tats last time!)
You do not have to be an expert, uber-flexible yogi to enjoy this experience. However I do recommend that you have a basic understanding of yoga and have attended group yoga classes prior to attending. Yes, it is an all-levels class, but it is not an introduction to yoga retreat. It is assumed you have some yoga experience.
If you have questions please email me at: email@example.com and we can chat it up and I can answer all your Q’s.
Three payments of $1016.66. Total = $3050